Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Winner!!! Contest #1 Desserts

We're excited and happy to announce our first winner Rachel Luongo.

Rachel won us over with her amazing Brownie Oreo Trifle.

We are going to have to force her to make it for us at our first Meat Up!

Thank you so so much for everyone that participated. I don’t know if you guys had fun but I definitely did!

 

**Please take a moment and comment below with any questions or suggestions you may have regarding the contests/food journal as a whole. I’m looking for feedback to see what we can do better vs. what we should keep the same.***

 

REMEMBER: Next deadline is September 4th 2015 @ 22:00 –Category=Anything/Everything PUMPKIN

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************


 



**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Link below to Southington Food Journal:

http://southingtonfoodjournal.blogspot.com/2015/09/oreo-brownie-trifle-by-rachel-luongo.html



Meet The Chef:


Hello! 

My names Rachel Luongo and I'm 24 years old. 

I've lived in Southington my whole life and love living here. 

I grew up in the kitchen and have always loved cooking and baking. 

Coming from an Italian family, I've always been surrounded by food and the happiness it brings. I come from a long line of amazing cooks and I'm proud to be following in their footsteps!

 

 

2 comments: